Position : Programmer
Location : 690-A, boul. St-Joseph, Gatineau
Starting date : As soon as possible
Job type : Full time
Prosomo is a strategic merger of experienced professionals that offer complete business strategies and solutions, all under one banner and one roof. Prosomo business specializations include marketing, technology, public relations and human resources.
Job description :
Under the supervision of the director of programming department, the programmer will be responsible to develop and maintain software for clients, upon request.
- React: 2 years and over
- Meteor: 2 years and over
- PHP: Good to know
- MySQL: Good to know
- Meet priorities, deadlines and provide follow-ups
- Analyze and understand a software (Programmer-analyst)
- To be autodidact
- To be an independent worker
- To be a resourceful worker
- To be proactive
- To be passionate
- RRSP with employer participation
- Working within a good team
- Development of a new platform in Node.JS
- Training Opportunity
- Coffee included 😊
- Birthday Party
- Flexible hours
- Bilingual (English and French), oral and written)
Working Conditions & Demands
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm approximately, for a 40 hour week (30 minutes of unpaid dinner).
Please send your CV to Sébastien Caron, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*The masculine generic is used for conciseness purposes only.*