Position : Programmer
Location : 690-A, boul. St-Joseph, Gatineau
Starting date : As soon as possible
Job type : Full time
Prosomo is a strategic group of companies that brings together, under a single banner, experienced professionals, offering full services in business strategies & solutions for either B2B or B2C customers. The strength of the association represents added value for our existing and future customers. We cover several fields of practice: marketing, technology, finance and human resources.
Job description and responsibilities :
Under the supervision of the Director of the Programming Department, the programmer will be responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of software for clients, as requested.
- PHP: 3 years and over
- MySQL: 3 years and over
- Mongo DB: Basic knowledge
- jQuery: Basic knowledge
- HTML 5: Basic knowledge
- CSS : Basic knowledge
- Bootstrap: Basic knowledge
- Meteor: Good to know
- React: Good to know
- Respect priorities, deadlines & follow-ups
- Analyze and understand software (programmer analyst)
- Be a self-learner
- Be independent & resourceful
- Be proactive
- Be passionate
- Bilingual (English and French), oral and written
Working Conditions & Requirements
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, for a 40 hour week (30 minutes of unpaid lunch).
Please send your CV to Michel Coderre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*The masculine generic is used for conciseness purposes only.*